Annual recertification is required to maintain certification. Recertification is achieved by completing 12 hours of approved Continuing Education and $150 recertification fee. Recertification starts once you are a Certified PAACO Auditor.
- First year after training while completing shadow audits, there are no Continuing Education requirements.
- One year from the date you are certified, you must apply for recertification (you will receive an email reminder ~45 days prior.
- Recertification will be approved, if you have completed the Continuing Education requirements:
- 12 hours of contact time of relevant classes, seminars, or meetings
- Courses or training approved by PAACO (on line &/or in person)
- Can include up to four (4) hours with a Certified PAACO Auditor or by performing a shadow audit with a trainee
Click here to recertify.